Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO6127
Children and Parenting Support - Playgroups WA
Show close time for other time zones
Through the Portfolio Budget Statements, Outcome 2.1 Families and Communities, the Australian Government is inviting Playgroup WA (Inc) via a restricted process to apply to deliver playgroups services across Western Australia from 2023–24 to 2025–26, under the Families and Children Program – Children and Parenting Support (CaPS).
The objective of CaPS is for funded service providers to build the capacity of parents, carers and children through activities, delivering prevention and early intervention services aimed at improving the wellbeing of children, and providing support and education to parents and carers.
The objectives of the CaPS activity are to:
- promote community playgroup participation and streamline connection of families to individual playgroups
- support the establishment of new playgroups with particular focus on vulnerable/disadvantaged communities
- support the expansion of existing playgroups
- support funding to upgrade facilities and purchase new materials for playgroups
- provide resources and advocacy to support playgroup sustainability and diversity
- provide resources and modelling to encourage developmentally appropriate play activities at playgroup and to individual families.
To be eligible to receive a grant, you must be the listed invited organisation in section 4.1 of the Grant Opportunity Guidelines and have received an invitation to apply through GrantConnect.
By invitation only.
See updated Grant Opportunity Guidelines - version 2