Current Grant Opportunity View - GO4642
Building Resilient Regional Leaders Initiative
Show close time for other time zones
The Building Resilient Regional Leaders Initiative (Pilot) provides organisations with up to $5 million to support current and emerging regional leaders to further develop their leadership and resilience skills, enabling them to become strong local voices who can help sustain regional Australia’s recovery from COVID-19, bushfires and other crises, and contribute to their region’s long-term resilience.
The program will:
- deliver place based leadership training to support current and emerging regional leaders to develop leadership and resilience skills
- facilitate the development of networks between current and emerging regional leaders, mentors and other experts where appropriate to help maximise the impacts of the training over the long-term
- provide participants with opportunities and techniques to develop deeper connections within their regions.
There is a total of $5 million over two years available for this grant opportunity.
Grants will be from $250,000 to $5 million. The grant amount will be up to 100% of eligible project costs.
To be eligible you must have an Australian business number (ABN) and be one of the following entities:
- an entity incorporated in Australia
- a company limited by guarantee
- an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust
- an incorporated association
- an incorporated not for profit organisation
- a publicly funded research organisation (PFRO) as defined in section 14
- an Indigenous Corporation (under the Corporation (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006 (Cth)).
Your project has at least $250,000 in eligible expenditure.
You must complete your project by 31 May 2023.
Joint applications are acceptable, provided you have a lead organisation who is the main driver of the project and are eligible to apply. For further information on joint applications, refer to section 7.2 of the grant opportunity guidelines.
From $250,000.00 to $5,000,000.00
Applications will open on Friday 24 September 2021.
To apply, go to: www.business.gov.au/BRRLI
business.gov.au provides information and advice to business via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance.