Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO5296
Future Drought Fund: Drought Resilient Soils and Landscapes Grants Program
Show close time for other time zones
The Australian Government is inviting applicants/organisations via an open process under the Future Drought Fund: Drought Resilient Soils and Landscapes Grants Program.
The objective of the program is to trial and demonstrate how scaling of particular practices (or combinations of practices) to improve management of natural capital can build drought resilience.
Through this, the program aims to create and communicate an evidence base and case studies that contribute to scaling out the successful practices.
We are looking for projects that address all of the following:
- targeted at improving the drought resilience of agriculture
- involve trial and demonstration of practices to improve management of natural capital in ways that directly support drought resilience
- focused on achieving and measuring impacts at scale, particularly landscape scale
- provide case studies to support scaling out of successful practices through robust monitoring, measurement and communication of project impacts
- are valued between $500,000 and $1 million
- delivered over April 2022 to June 2024.
To be eligible you must be an Australian-based organisation, capable of entering into a legally binding and enforceable agreement with the Commonwealth. This includes the following entity types:
- Indigenous Corporation, registered under the Corporations (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006 (Cth)
- Corporate Commonwealth Entity
- Commonwealth Company
- Corporate State or Territory Entity
- Non-corporate State or Territory Statutory Authority
- Local Government
- Incorporated Association
- Statutory Entity
- Trustee on behalf of a Trust
to apply go to the application form here
An information webinar was held on Tuesday 14 December 2021. The Drought Resilient Soils and Landscapes webinar is available for anyone unable to attend.
A copy of the transcript is available below.