Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO4946
Black Summer Bushfire Recovery Grants Program
Show close time for other time zones
The Black Summer Bushfire Recovery Grants Program supports the recovery efforts of communities in eligible Local Government Areas (LGAs) affected by the 2019–20 bushfires.
The program will support a range of projects in eligible Local Government Areas (LGAs) affected by the 2019-20 bushfires to address community recovery and resilience needs.
Projects must be completed by 31 March 2024.
To be eligible you must have an Australian business number (ABN) and be one of the following entities:
- an entity incorporated in Australia
- a company limited by guarantee
- an incorporated association
- an incorporated not for profit organisation
- a non-distributive co-operative
- an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust
- an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Corporation registered under the Corporations (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006
- an Australian local governing agency or body as defined in Section 15 (for example, a Council)
- Mount Hotham Alpine Resort Management Board (ABN: 93 938 780 598), the Falls Creek Alpine Resort Management Board (ABN: 21 789 770 569), or the Mt Buller and Mt Stirling Resort Management Board (ABN: 44 867 982 534)
- an Australian Capital Territory government agency or body.
To be eligible your project must:
- be aimed at supporting community recovery or resilience from the 2019–20 bushfires
- be delivered in one or more eligible Local Government Areas (LGAs) listed in Appendix A of the grant opportunity guidelines
- include eligible activities consistent with project activities listed in the grant opportunity guidelines
- have at least $20,000 in eligible expenditure.
You are not eligible to apply if you are:
- an individual
- a partnership
- a trust (however, an incorporated trustee may apply on behalf of a trust)
- a Commonwealth or State government agency or body (including government business enterprises) except entities referred to in Section 5.1 of the grant opportunity guidelines
- Regional Development Australia Committee
- an organisation, or your project partner is an organisation, included on the National Redress Scheme’s website on the list of ‘Institutions that have not joined or signified their intent to join the Scheme’
- an organisation named by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency as not complying with Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012.
2021-22 to 2023-24
From $20,000.00 to $10,000,000.00
To apply, go to: www.business.gov.au/bsbr
business.gov.au provides information and advice to customers via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance.