Current Grant Opportunity View - GO4951
Community Healing and Engagement Activities at Bourke Aboriginal Corporation Health Service
Show close time for other time zones
The purpose of this grant opportunity is to support Bourke Aboriginal Corporation Health Service (BACHS) to undertake community healing and engagement activities to help foster community trust, and encourage reengagement with the service. The funding for this grant opportunity is made available as part of the Indigenous Australians’ Health Programme, under Outcome 1, Health Access and Support Services, Program 1.3: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health.
The objectives of the grant opportunity are:
- to support BACHS to hold one or more community healing activities or events to assist the community to move forward from past tensions relating to the previous operation of the service; and
- to support BACHS to undertake activities to foster trust and reengagement among the community toward the service.
The intended outcomes of the grant opportunity are:
- to encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in the Bourke community to reengage with and seek health care at BACHS;
- to encourage members of BACHS to move forward in a cooperative and collegiate manner, post special administration; and
- to contribute to the improvement of health outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in the Bourke community by increasing trust and confidence in the services.
To view the grant opportunity documents, please select the red "GO Documents" button on the left hand side.
To be eligible to apply you must be the listed organisation:
- Bourke Aboriginal Corporation Health Service (ABN: 98 265 677 301).
The eligible organisation is invited to apply for this grant opportunity as they have been assessed to have:
- capability to deliver the project activities in the project location;
- existing infrastructure and relationships to support the project activities; and
- knowledge of and capability to deliver to the project objectives and outcomes.
Submit your application to Grant.ATM@health.gov.au with the email subject line “GO4951 Application” followed by your organisation’s name.
If you do not receive an email (including auto reply) within 48 hours please contact the department on (02) 6289 5600.
Please only submit your application in .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx or .pdf format. Applications cannot exceed 20MB. Do not include macros, zip or password protect applications or attachments.