Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO5547
COVID-19 Consumer Travel Support Program Round Three
Consumer Travel Support
1300 729 401
Show close time for other time zones
Round Three of Consumer Travel Support Program (the Program) will provide a payment for travel agents and inbound tour operators and tour wholesalers (tour arrangement service providers consistent with ANZSIC code 7220), and to eligible businesses severely impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The objectives and intended outcomes of Round Three of the Program are to further assist previous grantees and eligible businesses that have received a payment under Round Two, Multi-outlet, or both. There is also a new stream for eligible new businesses who established and commenced operations in calendar year 2019 or prior to 31 March 2020. (i.e. 01/01/2019 to 31/03/20 inclusive)
Eligibility for Round Three includes but is not limited to existing applicants from Round Two, Multi-outlet scheme, or both who
- continue to operate and are solvent; and
- continue to trade and meet their legal obligations, including processing refunds and credits to consumers; and
- provide supporting evidence you are a travel agent or inbound tour operator or tour wholesaler by holding active incorporation or registration in Australia
- must not have received a payment under CTSP Round One, Round Two or Multi-outlet scheme
- have been operating a business that was established and commenced operations in the calendar year 2019 or prior to 31 March 2020 (i.e. 01/01/2019 to 31/03/20 inclusive); and
- provide supporting evidence of a pro-rata annual turnover of between $50,000 and $20 million in calendar year 2019 or prior to 31 March 2020 (i.e. 01/01/2019 to 31/03/20 inclusive)
For FULL eligibility criteria, please read the Grant Guidelines
Applications will be assessed for eligibility and awarded in the order we receive them. We will monitor ongoing expenditure under Round Three. If on or prior to 20 April 2022, program funds are almost fully committed, an addendum will be placed on GrantConnect. Austrade will also advise new individual applicants of this.
Application assessment will be ongoing from the opening time of the grant round.
Assessment outcome will be advised to businesses meeting eligibility criteria within 21 business days from receipt of completed application
Payment is made to successful grant applicants within 21 business days after approval of grant application
From $7,500.00 to $90,000.00
To apply for Round Three, you must complete an online application form at https://www.austrade.gov.au/australian/tourism/grants-and-support-for-tourism-businesses/covid-19-consumer-travel-support-program via SmartyGrants portal.
You must provide all the information requested by review officers for the purposes of assessment as required; address and meet all eligibility criteria; include all necessary attachments as specified in the application form; submit your completed application before the closing date and time (5:00 PM AEST on 20 April 2022).
Note: No late applications will be accepted.
To be eligible to make a claim for the COVID-19 Consumer Travel Support Program your application must be submitted by someone who is listed as an ‘eligible associate’ on the Australian Business Register (to check if someone is an ‘eligible associate’ go to Checking your ABR details online | ABR).
Your application includes an acceptance declaration of a grant agreement to be effective once we notify you (the applicant, or ‘eligible associate’) that your application is successful. Details of the agreement will be provided as part of the grant application.
Consumer Travel Support
1300 729 401