Current Grant Opportunity View - GO5820
Aged Care Registered Nurses' Payment to reward clinical skills and leadership - Round 1
Show close time for other time zones
This Grant Opportunity is offered by the Department of Health and Aged Care.
The objective of the Aged Care Registered Nurses’ Payment to reward clinical skills and leadership Grant Opportunity Guidelines (the program) is to assist in the attraction and retention of Registered Nurses in the aged care sector. It is also to encourage Registered Nurses to:
- Work in rural towns and communities and in remote and very remote communities;
- Complete formal post-graduate qualifications; and
- Take on additional training responsibilities.
The program will run over 2 years from 2022-23 to 2023-24. The intended outcomes of the program are to:
- attract Registered Nurses into the aged care workforce;
- retain Registered Nurses in the aged care workforce; and
- increase the supply of appropriately qualified Registered Nurses in the aged care workforce, particularly in thin markets.
Funding available $148.7 million.
To view the grant opportunity documents, please select the red "GO Documents" button on the left hand side.
We can only accept applications from:
- Australian Government funded
- Approved Residential Aged Care Providers
- Home Care Providers
- Home Care Packages
- Commonwealth Home Support Program
- National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Flexible Aged Care (NATSIFAC) Program
- Multipurpose Service Providers that offer aged care services
- Providers that offer aged care services under the Commonwealth NATSIFAC Program.
- Agencies/Brokers employing aged care Registered Nurses to work in one of the above organisation types (Agencies/Brokers will be required to identify the applicable aged care providers with whom they are contracted to provide aged care workers).
- Self-employed Nurse-Practitioners.
Submit your application by the closing date and time using the online application form link located via the "GO Documents" button on the left hand side.
IMPORTANT: Please use the Staffing Profile attached to this Grant Opportunity. The version supplied for the Forecast Opportunity should NOT be used.
Once you have submitted your application using the online application form link you will receive an automatic email with your Submission Reference ID and PDF receipt of your application. Retain this number if you wish to query your application with the Department.
Please only submit your application in .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx or .pdf format. Applications cannot exceed 20MB. Do not include macros, zip or password protect applications or attachments.