Current Grant Opportunity View - GO5083
MRFF 2021 Research Data Infrastructure Grant Opportunity
Show close time for other time zones
The 2021 Medical Research Data Infrastructure Grant Opportunity is part of the Medical Research Future Fund (MRFF) and the Research Data Infrastructure Initiative. This opportunity looks to fund the creation or extension of national research data infrastructure.
It will support world-class health and medical research in Australia. The opportunity focuses on strategic investment in:
- data registries
- data linkage platforms.
The fund will help researchers to collect, share and analyse data more widely. This will help:
- make evidence-based care easier for health professionals
- drive efficient use of resources
- support advances in healthcare.
To be eligible you must:
- have an Australian business number (ABN)
- be incorporated in Australia.
You must be one of the following entities:
- a medical research institute
- a university
- a corporate Commonwealth entity
- a corporation (including businesses and not for profits).
We encourage joint applications provided you have a lead organisation who is the main driver of the project and is eligible to apply.
We can only accept applications where you can provide:
- details of your nominated Chief Investigator A (CIA), the person who will take the lead role in conducting the project
- details of all members of your research team are listed as Chief Investigators (CIs)
- evidence from your board (or chief executive officer or equivalent if there is no board) that the project is supported, and that you can complete the project and meet the costs of the project not covered by grant funding
- letters of support from each project partner, where applicable.
From $0.00 to $3,000,000.00
To apply, go to www.business.gov.au/mrff-2021-rdi
business.gov.au provides information and advice to businesses via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance.