Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO3202
Building Better Regions Fund – Infrastructure Projects Stream – Round 4 – Drought Support
Show close time for other time zones
The $841.6 million Building Better Regions Fund (BBRF) supports the Australian Government’s commitment to:
- create jobs
- drive economic growth
- build stronger regional communities into the future
For Round 4 there is a total of $200 million available to support drought-affected regions by targeting projects that will benefit communities affected by drought.
The Infrastructure Projects Stream supports projects that provide economic and social benefits to regional and remote areas. The projects can be either construction of new infrastructure or the upgrade or extension of existing infrastructure.
Grants are from $20,000 up to $10 million.
For most projects grant funding will be up to either 50% or 75% of your eligible project costs. Your location will determine the percentage of grant funding you can receive.
You may apply for a partial or full exemption to your contribution requirement if you can demonstrate that you are experiencing exceptional circumstances.
To be eligible you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
and be one of the following incorporated entities:
- an incorporated not for profit organisation. As a not for profit organisation you must demonstrate your not for profit status through one of the following:
- Current Australian Charities and Not for profits Commission’s (ACNC) Registration
- State or territory incorporated association status
- Constitutional documents and/or Articles of Association that demonstrate the not for profit character of the organisation
- an Australian local government agency or body as defined in the glossary
- non-distributing co-operatives.
We can only accept applications where:
- your project is taking place in a drought-affected location in Australia, as outlined under 2.1.2 of the grant opportunity guidelines
- your project is located in Australia and in an eligible location unless you can clearly demonstrate the significant benefits and employment outcomes, that flow directly into an eligible area
- you can provide evidence of how you will provide your share of project costs if applicable
- you can confirm that you have the authority of the land or infrastructure project owner to undertake the project at the nominated site(s).
For further eligibility requirements please refer to the grant opportunity guidelines.
From $20,000.00 to $10,000,000.00
To apply go to: www.business.gov.au/bbrfip