Closed Grant Opportunity View - GO4400
Space Infrastructure Fund - Space Payload Qualification Facilities
Show close time for other time zones
The objectives of the grant opportunity are to:
- increase space qualification capability and capacity in Australia
- improve the availability and coordination of space payload qualification in Australia
- increase accreditation and international recognition of space payload qualification in Australia
- meet the needs of the emerging space sector into the future.
To be eligible you must be one of the following entities:
- an entity incorporated in Australia and a trading corporation, where your trading activities
- form a sufficiently significant proportion of the corporation’s overall activities as to merit it being described as a trading corporation; or
- are a substantial and not merely peripheral activity of the corporation
- a publicly funded research organisation (PFRO).
Joint applications are acceptable and encouraged, provided you have a lead organisation who is the main driver of the project and is eligible to apply.
You are not eligible to apply if you are:
- an individual
- unincorporated association
- any organisation not included in section 4.1
- trust (however, an incorporated trustee may apply on behalf of a trust)
- a non-corporate Commonwealth entity.
Project must be complete by 30/04/2022.
To apply, go to https://www.business.gov.au/SIFSPQF
business.gov.au provides information and advice to customers via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance.