Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO4540
Cyber Security Skills Partnership Innovation Fund – Round 1
Show close time for other time zones
Under the 2020 Cyber Security Strategy, the Cyber Security National Workforce Growth Program recognises skilled cyber professionals are essential for keeping Australians secure online, and to underpin government and industry capability and capacity. The Cyber Security Skills Partnership Innovation Fund is part of this program.
The objectives of the Cyber Security Skills Partnership Innovation Fund are to:
- improve the quality or quantity of cyber security professionals in Australia, including increasing the participation of women in cyber security
- improve collaboration between industry and the education sector to build the quality and availability of cyber security professionals in Australia
- support industry and academia to build Australia’s future pipeline of skilled cyber security professionals.
The intended outcomes of the Cyber Security Skills Partnership Innovation Fund are:
- increased availability of cyber security professionals in Australia
- increased quality of cyber security professionals in Australia
- increased participation of women in cyber security professions
- innovative or new ways to improve cyber security skills
- stronger partnerships between industry and education providers to enhance cyber security related skills.
We expect that the types of projects that will be competitive for funding will include collaborations between organisations such as industry associations and other bodies, higher education and vocational education providers, secondary schools, local and state governments, and businesses.
To be eligible you must:
- have an Australian business number (ABN)
- be registered for the Goods and Services Tax (GST)
and be one of the following entities:
- an entity incorporated in Australia
- an incorporated association
- an incorporated not for profit organisation
- an Australian State/Territory or Local Government agency or body.
Each application must be a joint application with a lead organisation, who is the main driver of the project and is eligible to apply, and at least one other project partner.
We can only accept applications:
- where you can provide evidence from your board (or chief executive officer or equivalent if there is no board) that the project is supported, and that you can complete the project and meet the costs of the project not covered by grant funding
- where you provide a letter from each of your project partners supporting the project
- where you include all mandatory attachments as per the application form.
From $250,000.00 to $3,000,000.00
To apply, go to www.business.gov.au/CSSPIF
business.gov.au provides information and advice to customers via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance