Current Grant Opportunity View - GO5853
Public Health and Chronic Disease Program – Endometriosis – Digital Health Platform
Show close time for other time zones
The purpose of this grant opportunity is to support the continuation of the Endometriosis – Digital Health Platform (EndoZone)and to build on the work of the Robinson Research Institute to:
- deliver endometriosis awareness and education information through the platform;
- engage with the user community as well as ensuring regular maintenance is undertaken;
- use an evidence-based digital health informatics approach to enable insightful data to be collected about how users engage with the platform; and
- collaboratively engage with the wider endometriosis community and undertake research that will lead to a better understanding of effective strategies for those affected by endometriosis and address the delay between diagnosis and treatment.
The grant strongly aligns with the priorities and recommendations outlined in the National Action Plan for Endometriosis launched by the Australian Government on 26 July 2018. The National Action Plan includes three priorities with associated actions for delivering improved health outcomes for Australian women affected by endometriosis: awareness and education; clinical management and care; and research. This grant opportunity relates to all three priority areas.
To view the grant opportunity documents, please select the red "Grant Opportunity Documents" button on the left hand side.
To be eligible to apply for this grant opportunity, you must be the following organisation:
- The University of Adelaide (Robinson Research Institute) – ABN 61 249 878 937
Submit your application to Grant.ATM@health.gov.au with the email subject line “GO5853 Application” followed by your organisation’s name.
If you do not receive an email (including auto reply) within 48 hours please contact the department on (02) 6289 5600.
Please only submit your application in .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx or .pdf format. Applications cannot exceed 20MB. Do not include macros, zip or password protect applications or attachments.