Current Grant Opportunity View - GO5230
Emergency and Service Continuity Support for IAHP Funded Organisations
Show close time for other time zones
The primary purpose of this grant opportunity is to provide emergency funding in response to urgent or unforeseen issues that may arise for IAHP funded organisations. This funding is one-off and/or time limited and is not for IAHP projects that require ongoing funding.
Appropriate activities may include any activities required to ensure that Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in the organisation’s region continue to receive the services that support their health needs.
Approved activities could include: the purchase of necessary equipment to ensure continuity of service delivery in emergency situations; targeted funding to respond to emergency physical, social and/or emotional health needs; and/or the purchase, repair or installation of equipment or infrastructure due to natural disaster or incident.
The objectives of the grant opportunity are:
- to ensure continuity of primary health care services provided by IAHP funded organisations in unforeseen circumstances
- to address the need for equipment purchase and repair in emergency situations (including temporary building structures such as a demountable).
The intended outcomes of the grant opportunity are:
- to support IAHP funded organisations to deliver effective high quality comprehensive culturally appropriate primary health care services in the event of an emergency situation.
To view the grant opportunity documents, please select the red "GO Documents" button on the left hand side of the GrantConnect page.
To be eligible to apply you must have received an invitation to apply from the Department.
We cannot consider your application if you do not satisfy all the eligibility criteria.
Please note that an automated notification email from GrantConnect advising you of a new grant opportunity is not an invitation to apply for this grant opportunity.
To be eligible you must be:
- invited by the Department of Health to apply
- currently funded under the IAHP.
The eligible organisation/s are invited to apply for this grant opportunity as they will have been assessed as:
- experiencing an urgent and unforeseen or emergency circumstance that is beyond the capacity of the organisation to address through existing funding;
- having identified a risk that may have a significant impact on an area of service delivery and requires urgent implementation of a risk mitigation/safety strategy;
- having the capability to deliver the project activities in the project location;
- having existing infrastructure, administration and/or relationships to support the project activities; and
- having the knowledge of and capability to deliver to the project objectives and outcomes.
Organisation/s are invited to apply for this grant opportunity due to an urgent, unforeseen or emergency circumstance that has occurred at the organisation/s or in the surrounding community.
From $0.00 to $10,000,000.00
Only eligible organisations invited by the Department of Health may apply for this grant opportunity.
Invited organsations may submit an application by the closing date and time using the online application form link located in your invitation email.
Once you have submitted your application using the online application form link you will receive an automatic email with your Submission Reference ID.
Retain this number if you wish to query your application with the Department.