Closed Grant Opportunity View - GO5144
National Dementia Support Program
Show close time for other time zones
The grant opportunity will offer up to $98.09 Million for the delivery of the National Dementia Support Program from 2021-22 to 2024-25.
The grant will fund activity under the five elements listed below, with the collective aim to provide a comprehensive set of supports for people living with dementia, their carers and their families.
- 1. Information and Foundation Supports
- 2. Early Intervention Supports
- 3. Awareness and Stigma Reduction Campaigns
- 4. Targeted Supports for Vulnerable Groups
- 5. Local Consumer Post-Diagnostic Pathways.
To view the grant opportunity documents, please select the red "GO Documents" button on the left-hand side.
The only eligible organisation for this grant opportunity is:
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Australia Ltd. - ABN 79 625 582 771
Submit your application to email@example.com with the email subject line “GO5144 Application” followed by your organisation name by the closing date and time.
Please only submit your application in .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx or .pdf format. Documents cannot exceed 5MB. Do not include macros, zip or password protect applications or attachments.