Current Grant Opportunity View - GO6223
2023 COVID-19 Aged Care Support Program
Show close time for other time zones
The purpose of the 2023 COVID-19 Aged Care Support Program grant opportunity is to assist providers to transition towards managing the costs of COVID-19 outbreaks as part of their business-as-usual arrangements. The Program will reimburse approved aged care providers to maintain preparedness for, and respond to, outbreaks in the 2023 calendar year. This will cover eligible expenditure incurred in managing direct impacts of COVID-19 to a maximum grant value per operational place for residential aged care providers, or numbers of home care packages for home care providers.
The objective of the program is to:
• support the provision of safe and quality care for older Australians in their choice of care through regulatory activities, collaboration with the aged care sector and consumers, as well as capacity building and awareness raising activities.
The intended outcomes of the program are:
• consumers of Aged Care Services directly impacted by COVID-19 experience safe and quality care, and
• the financial costs of managing direct impacts of COVID-19 are reduced for eligible Aged Care services.
To view the grant opportunity documents, please select the red "Grant Opportunity Documents" button on the left-hand side.
To be eligible you must be an:
• approved Residential Aged Care provider with one or more services directly impacted by COVID-19
• approved National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Flexible Aged Care Program (NATSIFACP) provider with one or more services directly impacted by COVID-19 and/or
• approved Home Care provider with one or more services directly impacted by COVID-19 and
• submit an application that is greater than $650.00 and less than the baseline cap (refer to section 3.1 of the Grant Opportunity Guidelines), as applicable.
For the Invitation Only stream you must have received an email invitation from the department to apply.
NOTE: Directly impacted services are those with one or more COVID-19 infected residents or clients in the period between 1 January 2023 and 31 December 2023.
From $0.00 to $428,780,000.00
Submit the completed application form and all necessary attachments by the closing date and time via the Online Application Form document located via the "Grant Opportunity Documents" button on the left-hand side.
You should keep a copy of your application and any supporting documents. You will receive an automated email notification acknowledging the receipt of the submission which includes your Submission Reference ID. Retain this ID if you wish to query your application. If you do not receive an automated email notification within 48 hours of submission, please email Grant.ATM@health.gov.au.
Note the 2MB limit per attachment in the application form. Multiple files/documents should be scanned into a single document. Compressed or zip files are not accepted. File names must be unique and not include foreign characters.