Current Grant Opportunity View - GO4884
Boosting the Next Generation of Women in STEM
Show close time for other time zones
This funding will be provided to a single delivery partner to manage 500 university scholarships to women who are re-training, seeking higher qualifications, or undertaking study after a break from either study or the workforce.
Applicants should demonstrate how their project will:
- increase participation of women in STEM tertiary education to increase re-training, seeking higher qualifications, or undertaking study
- support women to build skillsets sought by industry to foster the next wave of mentors and role-models, and support re-entry into the workforce
- increase in the number of women in senior leadership and decision making positions in government, research organisations, industry and businesses.
To be eligible you must have an Australian business number (ABN) and be:
- an entity incorporated in Australia and a trading corporation
- an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust
- an incorporated association
- an incorporated not for profit organisation
- a publicly funded research agency (PFRA) as defined in section 14 of the guidelines.
If you are a trading corporation, your trading activities must:
- form a significant proportion of the corporation’s overall activities as to merit it being described as a trading corporation; or
- be a substantial and not merely peripheral activity of the corporation.
Additional eligibility requirements
For your project to be eligible, your application must show:
- evidence from your board (or chief executive officer or equivalent if there is no board) that the project is supported
- that you can complete the project and meet the costs of the project not covered by grant funding.
For more information on eligibility please read the grant opportunity guidelines.
business.gov.au provides information and advice to customers via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance.