Current Grant Opportunity View - GO3632
Commonwealth Home Support Programme Growth Funding 2020-21 and 2021-22
Show close time for other time zones
There are provisions under the Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) for the allocation of additional growth funding to help meet increased numbers of older Australians needing access to CHSP services. Growth funding is allocated on the basis of identified funding priorities and gaps in service delivery. Broad consultation with the sector informed the priorities that are identified and targeted in this grant opportunity.
This grant opportunity seeks to meet the entry-level aged care needs of older Australians by increasing funding to meet targeted geographic and service needs of clients eligible for CHSP.
This grant opportunity targets two CHSP Sub-Programs and 15 CHSP service types, as outlined in the table at Appendix A (Version 2) – Priority Table. The profile of the targeted growth priorities varies across Aged Care Planning Regions (ACPR) to address the local need and availability of services.
Refer to Section 5.2 - Eligible Locations and Service Types (of the Grant Opportunity Guidelines).
Select the red “GO Documents” button on the left hand side to view all grant opportunity documents.
Please ensure you use Version 3 of the Application Form.
To be eligible to apply for this funding opportunity, you must be:
- an existing CHSP service provider;
- an approved provider of aged care services; and/or
- an approved provider of services under the NDIS.
Before applying, you must read and understand the Grant Opportunity Guidelines and the Application Form.
To apply you must:
- complete the grant opportunity application form (Version 3);
- provide all the information requested;
- address all eligibility criteria and assessment criteria;
- include all requested attachments; and
- submit your application/s to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject line “GO3632 Application” followed by your organisation’s legal name by 2:00pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) 5 February 2021.