Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO5666
Supporting Medication Management in Residential Aged Care Initiative - Electronic National Residential Medication Chart
Show close time for other time zones
Due to the high volume of applications received, Round 1 of the eNRMC Adoption Grant (GO5666) will be closing early.
We will continue accepting applications up until 12 January 2023 or until remaining funding is expended, whichever comes first.
Residential aged care services who have not received grant funding for the adoption of an eNRMC product will be able to apply for Round 2, which will open on 3 July 2023. More information on Round 2 will be available on GrantConnect closer to the opening date.
The grant opportunity is designed to help defray the costs associated with implementing a conformant Electronic National Residential Medication Chart (eNRMC) product, such as software and hardware costs, change management processes and staff training.
A conformant eNRMC product is one that meets all state/territory requirements and is either:
- a CPv3.0 Conformant eNRMC product listed on the Electronic Prescribing Conformance Register; or
- approved by the Australian Digital Health Agency (the Agency) as a Transitional eNRMC Product and listed on the Transitional eNRMC Conformance Register.
Conformant products are expected to be available to market from July 2022. Grant recipients will have 12 months from the date of their grant agreement to adopt a conformant product.
To view the grant opportunity documents, please select the red "GO Documents" button on the left-hand side.
To apply for funding under this grant opportunity you must:
- be one of the following:
- a residential aged care service (RACS)
- a National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Flexible Aged Care (NATSIFAC) provider that delivers residential services, or
- a Multi-Purpose Service (MPS) providing residential aged care services (including those operated by State and Territory governments)
- have a current and valid residential aged care service unique system identifier issued by the Commonwealth, such as a RACS ID or National Approved Provider Service (NAPS) ID.
Undertake to implement a Transitional eNRMC Product or CPv3.0 Conformant eNRMC Product within 12 months of executing a grant agreement. The product must be listed on the Electronic Prescribing Conformance Register or Transitional eNRMC Conformance Register.
Submit your application online by the closing date and time using the online application form link located via the "GO Documents" button on the left-hand side.
Once you have submitted your application using the online application form link you will receive an automatic email with your Submission Reference ID. Retain this number if you wish to query your application with the Department.
Note the 2mb limit per attachment in the application form. Multiple files/documents should be scanned into a single document. Compressed or zip files are not accepted. File names must be unique and not include foreign characters.