Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO5007
Carbon Capture, Use and Storage Hubs and Technologies Program - Hubs Stream
Show close time for other time zones
The Carbon Capture, Use and Storage (CCUS) Hubs and Technologies Program will help deploy CCUS at scale. This grant aims to:
- reduce costs and project risks in deploying CCUS at scale
- develop commercially viable hubs in Australia, with shared CCUS infrastructure between multiple co-located industrial emitters and viable CO2 storage sites
- increase collaboration and co-investment in the development of shared CCS hub infrastructure
- increase knowledge and capabilities in CCUS in Australia
- increase uptake of CCUS technologies to reduce CO2 emissions in key sectors
- support the development of Clean Hydrogen Industrial Hubs or clean LNG production facilities.
You can apply if you meet the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria are a set of rules that describe who we can consider for this grant. You can apply if you:
- are an eligible entity
- have an eligible project
- have eligible expenditure.
All eligibility criteria is described in the grant opportunity guidelines.
From $5,000,000.00 to $50,000,000.00
Applications open on Monday 11 October 2021.
To apply, go to business.gov.au/ccushubs
business.gov.au provides information and advice to customers via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance.