Closed Grant Opportunity View - GO5869
Family Health and Wellbeing
Show close time for other time zones
The Program aims to improve the health of all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people through a variety of comprehensive activities focused on local health needs as well as targeted activities addressing geographic and health needs.
To view the grant opportunity documents, please select the red "Grant Opportunity Documents" button on the left hand side.
To be eligible you must be the listed organisation/s:
- Children’s Ground Limited
Rationale for Invitation: the eligible organisation is invited to apply for this grant opportunity as they have been assessed to have:
- capability to deliver the grant activities;
- existing infrastructure and relationships to support the grant activities;
- experience and capability to deliver to the grant objectives and outcomes; and
- demonstrated value for money in delivering outcomes in the current market.
To apply you must:
- complete the Application Form on GrantConnect;
- provide all the information requested;
- address all eligibility criteria and assessment criteria;
- include all necessary attachments; and
- submit your application via email to Grant.ATM@health.gov.au with the email subject line “GO5869 Application” followed by your organisation’s name and do this by the closing date and time
If you do not receive an email (including auto reply) within 48 hours please contact the department on (02) 6289 5600.
Please only submit your application in .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx or .pdf format. Applications cannot exceed 20MB. Do not include macros, zip or password protect applications or attachments.