Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO5485
Koala Critical Habitat Protection Community Grants - Round 1
Show close time for other time zones
The intended outcomes of the program are to:
- improve the extent, quality and connectivity of the nationally listed koala’s habitat and reduce local threats
- increase understanding and management of disease and injury affecting koala health and lift capability in on-ground care, treatment and triage of koalas
- improve data and knowledge of koala populations and health across their range, to support effective decision making and conservation action.
You can apply if you meet the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria are a set of rules that describe who we can consider for this grant. You can apply if you:
- are an eligible entity
- have an eligible project
- have eligible expenditure.
The rules are in the grant opportunity guidelines.
You can apply if you have an Australian business number (ABN) and are one of the following:
- an entity incorporated in Australia
- an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Corporation registered under the Corporations (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006 (Cth)
- a co-operative
- a regional National Resource Management (NRM) organisation supporting a project that is delivered by, or directly engages with, local community groups
- an incorporated not for profit organisation, including incorporated Indigenous not-for-profit organisations
- an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust
- an Australian local government agency or body.
You can’t apply if you are:
- an organisation not included in section 4.1 of the guidelines
- an individual
- an unincorporated association
- a trust (however, an incorporated trustee may apply on behalf of a trust)
- a non-corporate Commonwealth entity
- an Australian State/Territory Government Agency or body (unless a Regional Land Partnerships service provider)
- a university or other publicly funded research organisation (as defined in the glossary of the guidelines)
- an organisation, or your project partner is an organisation, included on the National Redress Scheme’s list of Institutions that have not joined or signified their intent to join the Scheme - external site
- an employer of 100 or more employees that has not complied - external site with the Workplace Gender Equality Act (2012).
From $50,000.00 to $200,000.00
This grant opportunity opens on the 4th of May 2022. To apply please go to https://business.gov.au/kcpc.
business.gov.au provides information and advice to customers via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance.