Current Grant Opportunity View - GO4149
Joint Strike Fighter Industry Support Program Sustainment Grants
Show close time for other time zones
This grant opportunity is to support Assigned-Product Support Providers (A-PSPs) to develop and implement their approved Depot Maintenance Activation Plan (DMAP).
Through their plan they'll become a Qualified F-35 Component Depot Source of Repair (DSOR) for maintenance and repair activities for existing components used in the Joint Strike Fighter (JSF).
To be eligible you must:
- be an Assigned-Product Support Provider (A-PSP) developing and/or implementing a Depot Maintenance Activation Plan (DMAP)
- have an Australian business number (ABN)
- be registered for the Goods and Services Tax (GST)
You must be one of the following entities:
- an entity, incorporated in Australia
- an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust
You must be able to provide:
- a congressional letter from the United States Department of Defense awarding your part number assignment and/or repair technology group
- evidence from your board (or Chief Executive Officer or equivalent if there is no board) that the project is supported, and that you can complete the project and meet the costs of the project not covered by grant funding
- an Accountant Declaration that confirms you can fund your share of the project costs.
From $50,000.00 to $250,000.00
To apply go to www.business.gov.au/JSFISP
business.gov.au provides information and advice to businesses via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance.