Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO5701
Primary care Rural Innovative Multidisciplinary Models (PRIMM) Round 3
Show close time for other time zones
This grant opportunity will provide initial funding of up to $800,000 over two years from 2022-23 that will enable successful applicants to undertake development of community-supported models of care to a point where they are ready to trial in order to address the healthcare needs of communities. It should be noted that trial funding beyond the proposed model stage is not part of this grant and is not guaranteed.
To view the grant opportunity documents, please select the red "GO Documents" button on the left hand side.
To be eligible you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN);
- be registered for the purposes of GST;
- have an account with an Australian financial institution;
and be one of the following entity types:
- a company incorporated in Australia;
- a company incorporated by guarantee;
- an incorporated association;
- a partnership;
- a joint (consortium) application with a lead organisation (see Section 7.2 of the Grant Opportunity Guidelines);
- a registered charity or not-for-profit organisation;
- an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Corporation registered under the Corporations (Aboriginal and /or Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006
From $0.00 to $400,000.00
Submit your application by the closing date and time using the online application form link located via the "GO Documents" button on the left hand side.
Once you have submitted your application using the online application form link you will receive an automatic email with your Submission Reference ID. Retain this number if you wish to query your application with the Department.
Note the 2mb limit per attachment in the application form. Multiple files/documents should be scanned into a single document. Compressed or zip files are not accepted. File names must be unique and not include foreign characters.