Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO4532
Traceability Grants Program – Round 2
Show close time for other time zones
The Australian Government is inviting applications through an open competitive process to apply to deliver services under the Traceability Grants Program – Round 2 (the program).
The program was announced as part of the Modernising Agricultural Trade initiative. This program provides opportunities for successful applicants to conduct projects that will enhance the supply chain traceability systems and arrangements that support the export of our agricultural commodities.
The objectives of the program are to:
- Support industry projects that will enhance our agricultural supply chain traceability systems, including developing and trialling technologies that digitise information flow.
- Provide an advantage for our exporters in overseas markets to assist them in maintaining their competitive edge.
- Increase opportunities to export Australian commodities.
The program has $7 million (GST exclusive) for grants over four financial years. The funding will be available in two grants rounds, one round was completed in 2019-20 and this is the second round of the program (2020-21).
To be eligible you must be one of the following entity types:
- Indigenous Corporation
- Corporate Commonwealth Entity
- Non-Corporate Commonwealth Entity
- Non-Corporate Commonwealth Statutory Authority
- Commonwealth Company
- Corporate State or Territory Entity
- Non-corporate State or Territory Entity
- Non-corporate State or Territory Statutory Authority
- Local Government
- Incorporated Association
- International Entity
- Sole Trader
- Statutory Entity
- Trustee on behalf of a Trust
- Unincorporated Association.
To apply go to the application form here.