Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO4856
Rural, Regional and Other Special Needs Building Fund Multi-Purpose Services Program Minor Capital
Show close time for other time zones
The Multi-Purpose Service (MPS) Program Minor Capital Grant Opportunity is for capital projects that directly relate to the provision of residential care by a MPS and further the objects of the Aged Care Act 1997. The proposed works must not have been contracted, started or completed and must be undertaken in a MPS in a regional or remote area of Australia with a Modified Monash Model (MMM) rating of 5, 6, or 7.
The objectives of this grant opportunity are to:
- Improve the service environment to support older people diagnosed with dementia to remain in their communities and increase the availability of and access to dementia-friendly services
- Improve the aged care service environment and supports of daily living to provide a more homelike, comfortable environment that promotes residents’ independence, dignity and choice reflective of the Aged Care Quality Standards and the MPS Aged Care Module, which may include (but not limited to):
- upgrading care recipient rooms to increase privacy and decrease the need for shared rooms
- improving the amenity and availability of communal recreational spaces
- upgrading outdoor recreational areas
- Improve the health, safety and wellbeing of care recipients with a focus on reducing shared bathroom facilities and improving infection prevention and control
- Upgrade the service environment to allow the delivery of higher intensity care to people with more complex care needs
- Increase access to residential care for people from Special Needs Groups.
To view the grant opportunity documents please select the red "GO Documents" button on the left hand side.
To be eligible for funding you must:
- be a multi-purpose service provider, delivering flexible aged care places as residential care for the multi-purpose service to which the grant relates
- be a body corporate
- commit to contribute at least 20% of the total project costs to the grant activity as an in-kind or cash co-contribution.
From $50,000.00 to $600,000.00
Submit your application by the closing date and time using the online application form link located via the "GO Documents" button on the left hand side.
Once you have submitted your application using the online application form link you will receive an automatic email with your Submission Reference ID. Retain this number if you wish to query your application with the Department.
Note the 2mb limit per attachment in the application form. Multiple files/documents should be scanned into a single document. Compressed or zip files are not accepted. File names must be unique and not include foreign characters.