Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO6237
Growing Regions Program Round 1
Show close time for other time zones
The Growing Regions Program – Round 1 will deliver grants up to a maximum of $15,000,000 over 3 years to deliver community infrastructure projects.
It will deliver community and economic benefits by investing in community-focused infrastructure which revitalises regions and enhances amenity and liveability throughout regional Australia.
The objectives of the program are:
- constructing or upgrading community infrastructure that fills an identified gap or need for community infrastructure
- contributing to achieving a wide range of community socio-economic outcomes.
- is strategically aligned with regional priorities.
The intended outcomes of the program are:
- delivery of community-focused infrastructure which contributes to local and regional priorities
- provision of infrastructure which benefits the community by improving equity and supports diverse social inclusion
- to contribute to the achievement of broader Government priorities such as net zero emissions, gender equity, and/or First Nations priorities
- growing local economies and enhancing amenity and liveability in the regions.
Growing Regions Program Round 1 will be delivered through a two-stage selection process.
You must first submit an Expression of Interest at Stage 1 and if successful, you will be invited to submit a full application at Stage 2.
You can apply if you meet the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria are a set of rules that describe who we can consider for this grant. You can apply if you:
- are an eligible entity
- have an eligible project
- have eligible expenditure.
You can apply if you are:
- an incorporated not-for-profit organisation. As a not-for-profit organisation you must demonstrate your not-for-profit status through one of the following:
- a Current Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC) Registration
- State or territory incorporated association status
- Constitutional documents and/or Articles of Association that demonstrate the not-for-profit character of the organisation
- a local government agency or body
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN), or Office of the Registrar of Indigenous Corporations registration number (ORIC) registration
- will deliver the project in an eligible location
- can commence the project no later than 15 May 2024
- own the land/infrastructure being upgraded or built upon, or have the landowner’s permission to use the land/infrastructure.
Find the complete eligibity criteria in the Grant Opportunity Guidelines.
From $500,000.00 to $15,000,000.00
Applications for this grant opportunity opens on 5 July 2023.
To apply, go to https://business.gov.au/grp
business.gov.au provides information and advice to customers via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance.