Current Grant Opportunity View - GO5496
Automatic Dependent Surveillance (ADS-B) Broadcast Rebate Program
Show close time for other time zones
The objective of this program is to incentivise voluntary uptake of ADS-B equipment in Australian–registered aircraft operating under Visual Flight Rules (VFR) to improve safety and efficiency for Australian airspace users.
The program will provide:
- better situational awareness for pilots through improved electronic visibility of nearby airborne VFR aircraft
- enhanced search and rescue capabilities through improved air traffic information
- air traffic controllers with additional and accurate automated aircraft position information of VFR aircraft.
The program funds two classes of eligible ADS-B equipment:
- installed ADS-B equipment that air traffic controllers can use for aircraft separation purposes (referred to as ADS-B)
- portable ADS-B equipment for local electronic traffic information purposes (referred to as ADS-B EC).
You can apply if you meet the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria are a set of rules that describe who we can consider for this grant. You can apply if you:
- are an eligible entity
- have eligible activities
- have eligible expenditure.
The rules are in the grant opportunity guidelines.
You can apply if you are the registered owner of a crewed aircraft operating under Visual Flight Rules (VFR) and shown in an approved registration database including:
- the CASA Australian aircraft register for VH aircraft registration database
- an approved Australian Sport Aviation organisation such as Recreational Aviation Australia (RAAus), Australian Sport Rotorcraft Association (ASRA) or Sports Aviation Federation of Australia (SAFA).
You can’t apply if :
- the aircraft or device has already received a grant under this program
you are an organisation, or your project partner is an organisation, included on the National Redress Scheme’s list of Institutions that have not joined or signified their intent to join the Scheme
- you are an employer of 100 or more employees that has not complied with the Workplace Gender Equality Act (2012).
From $0.00 to $5,000.00
To apply go to https://business.gov.au/adsbrp. This grant opportunity opens on 12 August 2022.
business.gov.au provides information and advice to customers via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance.