Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO6005
MRFF 2023 Global Health Grant Opportunity
Show close time for other time zones
This grant opportunity was announced as part of the Medical Research Future Fund (MRFF) under the Global Health Initiative.
The objective and intended outcome of this grant opportunity are aligned with the following Australian Medical Research and Innovation Priorities 2022-2024:
- antimicrobial resistance
- global health and health security.
Consistent with the Medical Research Future Fund Act 2015, the objective of this grant opportunity is to provide grants of financial assistance to support Australian medical research and medical innovation projects that:
- generate knowledge to improve understanding of healthcare associated infections in hospitals that drive antimicrobial resistance. This includes understanding the incidence, pathways and drivers of transmission, and
- develop, implement and/or assess the effectiveness of interventions to reduce the incidence of healthcare associated infections in hospitals that drive antimicrobial resistance.
You can apply if you:
- have an Australian business number (ABN)
- are incorporated in Australia.
You must also be one of the following entities:
- a medical research institute
- a university
- a corporate Commonwealth entity
- a corporation (including businesses and not for profits).
You can’t apply if you:
- an organisation, or your project partner is an organisation, included on the National Redress Scheme’s list of Institutions that have not joined or signified their intent to join the Scheme
- an employer of 100 or more employees that has not complied with the Workplace Gender Equality Act (2012)
- an individual
- unincorporated association
- trust (however, an incorporated trustee may apply on behalf of a trust)
- a non-corporate Commonwealth entity
- any organisation not listed in the eligible entity list.
You can partner with one or more other organisations that also meet the eligibility criteria. But you must decide who the lead organisation is.
The lead organisation must fill out the application form and enter into the grant agreement with the Commonwealth.
If we give your group the grant, the lead organisation:
- signs the grant agreement
- is responsible for making sure your group follows the rules in the grant agreement.
From $0.00 to $2,000,000.00
To apply, go to business.gov.au/2023-ghi
business.gov.au provides information and advice to customers via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance.