Current Grant Opportunity View - GO276
Defence Cooperative Research Centres Program
The program will establish Defence Cooperative Research Centres (Defence CRCs) to deliver game-changing capabilities critical to Australia’s defence and national security. Program funding will enable Defence CRCs to partner with industry, particularly SMEs, and researchers to develop next generation technologies to improve Australia’s defence and national security capabilities.
To become a participant in a Defence CRC you must be:
- a company incorporated in Australia (industry participant) or
- a publicly funded research organisation (PFRO) or entity incorporated in Australia that conducts research and development (research participant).
You must also:
- be prepared to enter into an industry participant agreement or a research participant agreement
- accept the terms of the Defence CRC project agreement template. The agreement template is available at business.gov.au
- be prepared to actively participate in the Defence CRC and
- be willing and able to pay the annual fee to the Defence CRC.
To apply, go to Defence Innovation Portal
business.gov.au provides information and advice to business via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance.