Current Grant Opportunity View - GO4804
Activating a Regional Hydrogen Industry – Clean Hydrogen Industrial Hubs: Hub Development and Design Grants
13 28 46
Show close time for other time zones
The Hydrogen Hub Development and Design grant is one component of the Activating a Regional Hydrogen Industry - Clean Hydrogen Industrial Hubs program. It's an important part of growing Australia's hydrogen industry under the National Hydrogen Strategy.
The intended outcomes of the program are to make progress towards:
- making clean hydrogen available for domestic and export use
- establishing domestic clean hydrogen supply chains
- establishing clean hydrogen export pathways
- supporting existing industry to use clean hydrogen
- creating new industry being built around clean hydrogen availability in a local area
- creating new regional jobs and increased capability of local workforce
- reducing the cost of clean hydrogen production.
The Hydrogen Hubs Development and Design grant opportunity supports the Australian hydrogen industry to develop and advance clean hydrogen hub concepts to investment ready proposals.
Your proposal should also address the objectives of the Hydrogen Hubs Development and Design Grants:
- advance planning for the construction of a variety of hydrogen hubs across Australia, with a clear intention to stimulate demand and facilitate the production of clean hydrogen for domestic and export markets
- develop and/or demonstrate the feasibility of hydrogen hubs proposals
- demonstrate employment, knowledge, technological, public and commercial value of regional hydrogen hubs.
To be eligible you must have an Australian business number (ABN).
You must also be an entity incorporated in Australia, or an Australian State/Territory Government agency or body.
Your application must be a joint application with at least one project partners. However, we prefer applications with multiple project partners.
Joint applications must have a lead organisation. They'll be the main driver of the project and have to be eligible to apply.
If your application is successful, the lead applicant must manage the project on behalf of the consortium.
You must be able to certify that your board supports the project. If there's no board, then the chief executive officer or equivalent must support it.
You must also certify you can complete the project and meet the costs not covered by grant funding.
You must agree to publicly share knowledge and information about and resulting from your project.
From $500,000.00 to $3,000,000.00
Applications will open on Tuesday 28 September 2021.
To apply, go to: www.business.gov.au/Hydrogen-Hubs-Development-and-Design-Grants
business.gov.au provides information and advice to customers via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance.
13 28 46