Closed Grant Opportunity View - GO4878
Community Health and Hospitals Program - Mental Health Grant Opportunity
Show close time for other time zones
The purpose of this grant opportunity is to fund projects that contribute to reducing the burden of mental health and the impact of suicides on the community. It further aligns to the objectives of the CHHP Grants program to support long-term reform by improving people’s access to essential health services, which will improve health outcomes and prevent disease.
To view the grant opportunity documents, please select the red "GO Documents" button on the left hand side.
To be eligible you must be one of the following listed organisations:
- Central Coast Primary Care (ABN 85 603 048 8080)
- WA Primary Health Alliance Limited (ABN 11 602 416 697)
- Partners 4 Health Limited (ABN 55 150 102 257) also known as Brisbane North PHN
- Coordinare Limited (ABN 27 603 799 088) also known as South Eastern NSW PHN
- South Eastern Melbourne Primary Health Network Limited (ABN 65 603 858 751)
- Western Victoria PHN Limited (ABN 87 061 300 918)
In addition to organisational eligibility, your proposal must align with the mental health objectives of the CHHP.
This is a non-application based process. The eligible organisations do not need to submit an application for this grant opportunity.