Closed Grant Opportunity View - GO4203
Community Engagement Grants Program: 2021-2024 Grant Opportunity
Show close time for other time zones
The Community Engagement Grants Program (CEG Program) provides funding to not-for-profit organisations to deliver services that are separate and additional to the Fair Work Ombudsman’s (FWO) statutory functions.
The objective of the CEG Program is to facilitate the provision of assistance relating to Commonwealth workplace laws to specific target groups who are covered by the federal workplace relations system.
The intended outcomes of the Grant Opportunity are that:
- high quality information and assistance relating to Commonwealth workplace laws is provided to employers and employees across Australia.
- access to that information and assistance is reaching at least one of the following CEG Program’s target cohorts:
- vulnerable groups (such as culturally and linguistically diverse workers, youth or aged workers or visa holders) or
- small business employers,
- the information and assistance provided is additional to, and does not replicate, the FWO’s services and activities.
We will only consider your application if you meet all of the eligibility criteria outlined in section 4.1 of the Grant Opportunity Guidelines:
- you are an incorporated legal entity that has legal capacity to enter into a legally binding and enforceable grant agreement with the FWO
- you are a charity that is registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC) or another not-for-profit entity (and can provide evidence of this as required in section 7.1 of the Grant Opportunity Guidelines). In this context “not-for-profit entity” means an entity whose establishing legislation, constitution or governing rules prevents the entity distributing its income and assets to its members.
- you have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- unless you are GST exempt, you are registered for the purposes of GST
- you have an account with an Australian financial institution and
- you are located in Australia.
Grant applications must be for activities that span the four-year period from 1 January 2021 to 31 December 2024.
Before applying, you should read and understand the Grant Opportunity Guidelines. To apply you must:
- complete the Application Form, which is available on GrantConnect
- provide all the information requested in the Application Form (including attachments referenced in the form)
- submit your application using GrantConnect by the closing time.