Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO1995
National Palliative Care Projects
Show close time for other time zones
The National Palliative Care Projects are intended to improve the quality of palliative care service delivery in Australia.
The objectives of the grant opportunity are to support nationally focussed projects for the target population groups that:
* Improve the quality of and access to palliative care service skill development for service providers;
* Improve the quality of palliative care service delivery in community and acute care settings;
* Strengthen understanding and increase uptake of advance care planning;
* Improve knowledge and community awareness of palliative care; and
* Improve the collation and dissemination of palliative care information across the sector.
Under this grant opportunity, funding is available for national projects that target specific population groups who have recognised limited access to palliative care.
Targeted populations may include but are not limited to the following under-served populations:
* Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
* People who identify as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and/or Intersex (LGBTI)
* People from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds
* People who are experiencing homelessness
* People who are incarcerated
* People living with a disability
* People who are living in Australia with Refugee status
* Care leavers (including Forgotten Australians, Former Child Migrants and Stolen Generations) and those affected by forced adoption.
The application must satisfy the eligibility criteria set out in Section 4 of the Grant Opportunity Guidelines. The proposed activity must be consistent with the eligible grant activities set out in Section 5 of the Grant Opportunity Guidelines.
From $300,000.00 to $1,200,000.00
Submit your completed application to Grant.ATM@health.gov.au by 2 pm, Canberra local time on 8 August 2019. If you do not receive an email (including automatic reply) within 48 hours please contact the department on (02) 6289 5600.
Please submit your application in .doc, .docx or .pdf format only. Applications cannot exceed 20MB. Do not include macros, zip or password protected applications or attachments.