Closed Grant Opportunity View - GO6534
Settlement Engagement and Transition Support Program
Show close time for other time zones
The Australian Government is inviting organisations via an open process to apply to deliver services under Program 2.3 Refugee Humanitarian Settlement and Migrant Services in the Settlement Engagement and Transition Support Program from 2024 to 2027.
The purpose of the SETS program is to equip and empower humanitarian entrants, other vulnerable migrants and their communities, with the knowledge and tools to address their settlement needs in order to improve social and economic participation, and community connectedness. The program focuses on building independence, self-agency, self-efficacy, and personal well-being.
To be eligible you must be one of the following entity types:
- Corporate Commonwealth Entity
- Corporate State or Territory Entity
- Incorporated Association
- Indigenous Corporation
- International Entity
- Local Government Entity
- Non-corporate Commonwealth Statutory Authority
- Non-corporate State or Territory Entity
- Non-corporate State or Territory Statutory Authority
- Sole Trader
- Statutory Entity.
Assessment of applications - January 2024
Approval of outcomes of selection process - March 2024
Notification to applicants - Late March 2024
Negotiations and award of grant agreements - Late April 2024
Earliest start date of grant activity - 1 July 2024
End date of grant activity - 30 June 2027
To apply, you must:
- complete the online application form, please see 'Submit Application'
- provide all the information requested
- address all eligibility criteria and assessment criteria
- include all necessary attachments
- submit your application to the Community Grants Hub by 9:00 pm AEDT on 6 December 2023.
- Settlement Engagement and Transition Support - Questions and Answers - version 4