Current Grant Opportunity View - GO5101
Mental Health Program - National Eating Disorder Research Centre
Show close time for other time zones
The purpose of this grant opportunity is to improve access to high quality mental health care for Australians with an Eating Disorder, in response to the Australian Eating Disorder Research & Translation Strategy, through the establishment of a National Eating Disorder Research Centre.
The National Eating Disorder Research Centre will encourage Eating Disorder researchers and health care providers to collaborate and network. Research generated will inform innovative approaches to care for people with Eating Disorders, improving prevention, early intervention, and treatment and recovery rates for people affected by Eating Disorders, ultimately improving the quality of life for all Australians who experience Eating Disorders, their families and supports.
To be eligible you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN);
- be registered for the purposes of GST;
- have an account with an Australian financial institution.
and be one of the following entity types:
- a company incorporated in Australia;
- a company incorporated by guarantee;
- an incorporated association;
- a partnership;
- a joint (consortium) application with a lead organisation;
- a not-for-profit organisation;
- a medical research institute;
- a university;
- an Australian local government body;
- an Australian state or territory government body;
- an Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander Corporation registered under the Corporations (Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006.
Submit your application by the closing date and time using the online application form link located via the "GO Documents" button on the left-hand side. Once you have submitted your application using the online application form link you will receive an automatic email with your Submission Reference ID. Retain this number if you wish to query your application with the Department.
Please only submit your application in .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx or .pdf format. Applications cannot exceed 20MB. Do not include macros, zip or password protect applications or attachments.