Current Grant Opportunity View - GO6535
Funding community supported rural primary care trials – Expansion of the IMOC Program - Round 5
Show close time for other time zones
This new grant opportunity is an open competitive grant round.
The aim of the grant opportunity is to enable the implementation of new innovative primary care service delivery models and determine whether these models improve the attractiveness of rural practice and lead to better delivery of health service to communities in rural and remote Australia, Modified Monash (MM) Model 3-7 locations. Further details can be found via the department’s health workforce locator map.
NOTE: Please join us for a webinar on 15 November at 2:30pm that will provide further information on this grant opportunity. Please register for the webinar prior to commencement, by clicking this link https://health-au.webex.com/weblink/register/r3b3ddedf23ebb0bf0b28d4ddae3c57c6.
Please click the registration link to provide your name, organisation, position, and email address. Once registration is completed you will receive an email with the link to join the webinar. Please do not share this “Join webinar” link as it is only valid for one attendee following registration.
To view the grant opportunity documents, please select the red Grant Opportunity Documents button on the left-hand side.
NOTE: If your application does not meet the following criteria your application will be determined ineligible for funding and will not be further assessed.
To be eligible you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN);
- be registered for the purposes of GST;
- be a permanent resident of Australia;
- have an account with an Australian financial institution; and
- be located in a region MM 3-7.
and be one of the following entity types:
- a company incorporated in Australia;
- a company incorporated by guarantee;
- an incorporated association;
- a partnership; or
- an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Corporation registered under the Corporations (Aboriginal and /or Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006.
You can be one of the following:
- a joint (consortium) application with a lead organisation;
- a registered charity or not-for-profit organisation; and
- an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust (where you apply as a trustee on behalf of a trust, please apply using the trustee's name, not the name of the trust).
If you are applying as a Trustee on behalf of a Trust, the Trustee must have an eligible entity type as listed above.
Applications from consortia are acceptable, providing there is a lead organisation that is solely accountable to the Commonwealth for the delivery of grant activities and is an eligible entity as per the list above. Only the lead organisation can submit the application form and enter into a grant agreement with the Commonwealth. Eligible organisations can form a consortium with ineligible organisations, except for those organisations deemed ineligible because they are included on the National Redress Scheme’s website on the list of ‘Institutions that have not joined or signified their intent to join the Scheme.’
From $0.00 to $1,600,000.00
Submit the completed application form and all necessary attachments by the closing date and time via the red Submit Application button on the left-hand side.
You should keep a copy of your application and any supporting documents. Registered users will receive an automated email notification acknowledging the receipt of the submission. If you do not receive an automated email notification within 24 hours of submission, please email Grant.ATM@health.gov.au.
For technical assistance when submitting your application through GrantConnect please contact the GrantConnect Helpdesk:
- Phone: 1300 484 145
- Email: GrantConnect@finance.gov.au
Applicant/s should follow the below instructions to upload their application:
- Filename(s) do not exceed 100 characters.
- Any file type can be submitted to GrantConnect.
- Refrain from using special characters. These include, but are not limited to, colon, forward and back slash, question marks, en and em dash.
- A maximum of five (5) separate files can be submitted at one time.
- Do not include macros or password protect applications or attachments.