Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO4360
Australian Heritage Grants 2020-21 Grant Opportunity
Show close time for other time zones
Australian Heritage Grants funds projects that support places on the Australia's National Heritage List through:
- improved recognition
- preservation, and
- community engagement
To be eligible you must either:
- be a site and land owner of one of the listed places, or have the written support of the site and land owner of one of the listed places
- have an Australian business number (ABN), unless you are not entitled to an ABN (information regarding ABN entitlement is available on the ABR website)
and be one of the following entities:
- an Australian State/Territory government agency or body
- an Australian local government agency or body
- Commonwealth corporate entity
- an entity incorporated in Australia (this includes Indigenous land management organisations registered under the Office of the Register of Indigenous Corporations)
- a registered Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander land council
- a partnership
- an individual.
If you are applying as an individual you must be 18 years of age or older.
For more information on eligibility you should refer to the grant opportunity guidelines.
You are not eligible to apply if you are:
- an unincorporated association
- trust (however, an incorporated trustee may apply on behalf of a trust)
- a non-corporate Commonwealth Government agency or body.
From $25,000.00 to $400,000.00
To apply, go to www.business.gov.au/ahg
business.gov.au provides information and advice to customers via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance.