Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO5708
Australian Heritage Grants 2022-23 Grant Opportunity
Show close time for other time zones
The Australian Heritage Grants Program aims to improve recognition, conservation, preservation and access to the National Heritage Values of National Heritage Listed places. The program also aims to increase community engagement and raise awareness of listed places.
Australian Heritage Grants funds projects that support places on Australia's National Heritage List through:
- improved recognition
- access conservation
- preservation, and
- community engagement.
You can apply if you:
- are the site owner of the listed place/s, or
- are the site manager of the listed place/s and have the current management arrangements or a current letter of support for your application from the site owner, or
- have the current letter of support from the site owner or site manager of the listed place/s where you are not the site owner or site manager
- have an Australian business number (ABN), unless you are not entitled to an ABN
You must also be one of the following entities:
- an Australian State/Territory Government agency or body
- an Australian local government agency or body
- a Commonwealth corporate entity
- an entity incorporated in Australia (this includes Indigenous land management organisations registered with the Office of the Registrar of Indigenous Corporations)
- a registered Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander land council
- a partnership
- an individual 18 years or older.
Further information on eligibility can be found in the grant opportunity guidelines.
From $25,000.00 to $400,000.00
To apply, go to: https://business.gov.au/AHG
business.gov.au provides information and advice to customers via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance.