Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO4871
Cooperative Research Centres Projects - Round 12
Show close time for other time zones
This grant supports short-term (up to 3 years), industry-led collaborations.
- develop a product, service or process that will solve problems for industry and deliver real outcomes
- benefit small to medium enterprises (SMEs)
- include education and training activities.
You can use the funding to cover costs directly related to your project including:
- new research
- proof of concept activities
- pre-commercialisation of research outcomes
- industry-focused education and training activities
- conferences, workshops, symposia related to the joint research
- information sharing and communications related to the research.
This is not a complete list and other costs may also be eligible.
To be eligible as a lead applicant you must:
- have an Australian business number (ABN)
- be incorporated in Australia and a trading corporation.
Your trading activities must be either:
- enough to be called a trading corporation
- a major, not minor, part of your overall activity.
Project partners must include:
- 2 Australian industry organisations, including at least 1 SME
- 1 Australian research organisation.
From $100,000.00 to $3,000,000.00
To apply, go to business.gov.au/crc-p
business.gov.au provides information and advice to customers via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance.