Current Grant Opportunity View - GO4595
Community Child Care Fund Open Competitive Round 3 grant opportunity
Show close time for other time zones
This grant opportunity is available to Child Care Subsidy (CCS) approved services that meet eligibility criteria in the Grant Opportunity Guidelines.
Intended outcomes are:
• child care services operating in disadvantaged and vulnerable communities are able to address (or have increased capacity to address) community level barriers to child care participation
• increased number of children from vulnerable or disadvantaged families and communities accessing child care
• increased sustainability of child care services operating in disadvantaged communities experiencing viability issues, including in areas with fluctuating and/or low short-term demand
• increased availability of child care places in disadvantaged communities with high unmet demand through capital works projects.
Funding is available under 3 elements:
• Sustainability Support: helping services operating in areas of limited supply improve the viability and sustainability of their service.
• Community Support: helping services to work with other organisations and families to identify and address community level barriers to child care participation. The engagement must ultimately result in increased child care participation.
• Capital Support: helping services with the cost of modifying, renovating, extending or building child care facilities. These capital works must result in more child care places in areas where there is unmet demand.
To be eligible for this grant opportunity, at the date of application lodgement, you must be:
• a CCS approved operator of an approved ECEC service
• located in, or servicing families from a CCCF Priority Area OR
• servicing regional, remote or very remote areas OR
• providing specialised child care services to a vulnerable or disadvantaged sector of its community OR
• the operator of the service previously funded under the CCCF Round 1 or 2 Open Competitive processes (to which the application relates).
The provider can apply for funding with respect to a single approved child care service or a number of approved child care services that the approved provider operates (as per section 7).
While both for-profit and not-for-profit services are eligible to apply, funding preference will be given to not-for-profit services. For definitions, please refer to section 15.
Applications from consortia are acceptable, as long as you have a lead applicant who is themselves an eligible provider under the Family Assistance Law. The lead applicant is solely accountable to the Commonwealth for the delivery of grant activities (refer to section 7.2).
All applicants must also meet the additional eligibility requirements for the relevant CCCF element (refer to section 4.2).
To apply, go to the application forms below:
The application form will ask you to enter the Approved Provider Organisation ID and the Approved Child Care Service Organisation ID. Please access the Approved Provider Details and Approved Child Care Service Details documents to find your Organisation IDs.