Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO2276
Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) – Consumer Resources
Show close time for other time zones
The purpose of this grant opportunity is to develop FASD consumer resources to increase the general awareness of FASD, and contribute to the prevention of FASD, as well as outline the potential consequences of drinking whilst pregnant.
To be eligible to apply, you must be one of the organisations listed in Table 2, section 4.1 of the Grant Opportunity Guidelines.
From $0.00 to $475,000.00
To apply you must:
- complete the application form;
- provide all the information requested;
- address all eligibility and assessment criteria;
- include all necessary attachments;
- submit your application/s to email@example.com by 2:00pm Canberra local time, 3 February 2020.