Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO5061
Show close time for other time zones
Festivals Australia will:
• provide access to a diverse range of high quality, innovative arts projects that grow audiences at festivals across regional Australia
• support partnerships and collaboration across the arts sector
• encourage community participation in arts projects at regional and remote festivals.
The program delivers two funding rounds each year usually opening in February and September. The Minister for Communications, Urban Infrastructure, Cities and the Arts (or his delegate) approves funding under the Program Guidelines.
To be eligible for funding, applicants must:
• be an Australian incorporated organisation*
• have an active Australian Business Number (ABN)
• be registered for the Goods and Services Tax (GST), if required by the Australian Tax Office, and
• not have any outstanding reports, acquittals or serious breaches relating to any Commonwealth funding.
* Applicants from the Australian external territories, such as Norfolk Island, are eligible to apply.
Unincorporated groups are eligible for funding but must be auspiced by an organisation that meets the above criteria.
Festivals Australia does not fund projects in major cities or metropolitan locations.
Funding is available for projects commencing from 1 February 2022.
From $5,000.00 to $200,000.00
For further information on how to apply please go to https://www.arts.gov.au/funding-and-support/festivals-australia