Closed Grant Opportunity View - GO4537
Supporting Younger Veterans (SYV) Grants Program
Show close time for other time zones
The Australian Government is inviting applications through a targeted competitive process to apply for grant funding under the SYV program.
The objectives of the program are to:
- deliver services to the younger veterans’ community that build community capacity for the future and complement services already provided by the Commonwealth
- expand on existing or well established services offered to the younger veterans’ community to new regions within Australia or in development of new services that will be offered in more than one location
- raise awareness of the important issues faced by the younger veterans’ community.
The intended outcomes of the program are to:
- support the development of well-researched and tailored services for the younger veterans’ community, with a particular focus on services supporting those at risk of experiencing poor mental health
- develop capability within the veteran community that services the unique needs of the younger veterans’ community
- fund organisations that can sustainably deliver services to the younger veterans’ community now and into the future
- increase collaboration amongst organisations to expand services and harness existing expertise for the benefit of the younger veterans’ community
- increase awareness of younger veterans’ community issues and/or services within the Australian and veteran communities, where doing so would benefit the younger veterans’ community.
To be eligible you must be one of the following:
- an Ex-Service Organisation (ESO) that specifically provides support and services to members of the younger veterans’ community; and/or are adapting their business model to focus on this cohort
- a non-ESO (an organisation external to the ESO community) operating as a Trustee on behalf of a Trust that includes an ESO
- a non-ESO in a partnership or consortia arrangement with at least one ESO that directly provides support and services to members of the younger veterans’ community
You must also be one of the following entity types:
- Incorporated Association
- Indigenous Corporation
- Statutory Entity
In addition, you must be:
To apply go to the application form here.