Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO6551
Disability Employment Advocacy and Information Program
Show close time for other time zones
The Australian Government is inviting organisations via an open process to apply to deliver services under the Disability Employment Advocacy and Information program (the advocacy program) from 2023–24 to 2026–27. $9.8 million is available from 2023–24 to 2026–27 for the advocacy program.
The advocacy program will be open to a single provider or consortium who can provide the following disability employment specific services Australia wide:
- case based advocacy support, where people with high support needs and their families would have the opportunity to access short term, one-on-one assistance to solve a particular employment issue
- group based workshops, events or information sessions for people with high support needs – both online and in person
- group based workshops, events or information sessions for families and carers of people with high support needs, both online and in person.
If capacity allows, the provider could also deliver facilitated peer networks and individual mentoring/leadership development for people with high support needs and families and carers.
All services must be delivered with a supported-decision making approach, where the will, preferences and rights of people with disability and their families and carers is respected and supported.
To be eligible you must be one of the following entity types:
- Incorporated Association
- Indigenous Corporation
- International Entity
- Local Government
- Statutory Entity.
Providers who hold a current grant under NDAP are eligible to apply for this grant, however, they must ensure that there is clear accountability for services delivered, including by keeping clear records that identify which advocacy services are delivered under each program.
Additional eligibility requirements apply, please see section 4 of the Grant Opportunity Guidelines.
Assessment of applications - February 2024 to March 2024
Approval of outcomes of selection process - March 2024
Negotiations and award of grant agreements - April 2024 to May 2024
Notification to applicants - March 2024 to April 2024
Earliest start date of grant activity - May 2024
End date of grant activity - June 2027
- To apply you must:
- complete the online application form, please see 'Submit Application'
- provide all the information requested
- address all eligibility criteria and assessment criteria
- complete all required templates
- submit your application/s to the Community Grants Hub by 5:00 pm AEDT on 18 January 2024.
- Disability Employment Advocacy and Information program - Questions and Answers - version 4