Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO4600
Primary Care Rural Innovative Multidisciplinary Models (PRIMM)
Show close time for other time zones
The purpose of the Primary Care Rural Innovative Multidisciplinary Models (PRIMM) Grant Opportunity is to design and consult on feasible solutions to address specific Primary Health care service issues within local rural communities and regions.
PRIMM will provide funding to develop local, integrated, multidisciplinary models of primary care through a co-design process with local rural and remote communities.
Proposals will have a multidisciplinary team focus, and support from key rural health service providers and communities is crucial. Proposals will build on and integrate existing resources to deliver effective and sustainable primary care (including after hours care) within a region. Funding will support activities such as service design, community consultations, data analysis and financial model design.
To view the Grant Opportunity Guidelines, please select the red "GO Documents" button on the left hand side.
To be eligible you must:
• have an Australian Business Number (ABN);
• be registered for the purposes of GST;
• have an account with an Australian financial institution;
and be one of the following entity types:
• a company incorporated in Australia;
• a company incorporated by guarantee;
• an incorporated association;
• a partnership;
• a joint (consortia) application with a lead organisation (see Section 7.2 for more information);
• a registered charity or not-for-profit organisation;
• an Australian local government body;
• an Australian state or territory government body; or
• an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Corporation registered under the Corporations (Aboriginal and /or Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006.
Submit your application to Grant.ATM@health.gov.au with the email subject line “GO4600 Application” followed by your organisation’s name.
If you do not receive an email (including auto reply) within 48 hours please contact the department on (02) 6289 5600.
Please only submit your application in .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx or .pdf format. Applications cannot exceed 20MB. Do not include macros, zip or password protect applications or attachments.