Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO5458
Aged Care Workforce Bonus Payment
Show close time for other time zones
The grant opportunity is to assist in the retention and attraction of aged care workers both in the residential aged care and home care package environments, who are supporting and protecting some of Australia’s most vulnerable citizens during the pandemic.
To view all grant opportunity documents, please select the red "GO Documents" button on the left hand side of the GrantConnect GO5458 page.
To be eligible to apply for this grant, an applicant must be:
* Australian Government funded:
- approved residential aged care providers.
- approved home care package providers
- state / local government approved residential aged care and/or home care providers.
- multipurpose service providers.
- providers delivering aged care services under the Commonwealth National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Flexible Aged Care Program.
* agencies or brokers employing eligible staff who are contracted to provide services for the above organisations.
From $0.00 to $210,000,000.00
Submit your application by the closing date and time using the Aged Care Workforce Bonus Payment Online Application Form Link GO5458 PDF document attached in GrantConnect.
Once you have submitted your application using the Online Application Form Link GO5458 document above, you will receive an automatic email with your Submission Reference ID. Retain this number if you wish to query your application with the Department.
Attachments to the application cannot exceed 20MB.
Do not include macros, zip or password protect applications or attachments.