Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO5006
Carbon Capture, Use and Storage Hubs and Technologies Program - Technologies Stream
Show close time for other time zones
The Carbon Capture, Use and Storage (CCUS) Hubs and Technologies Program will help deploy CCUS at scale. This grant aims to:
- reduce the costs of CCUS technology adoption
- increase deployment of commercial-scale CCUS assets in Australia
- increase collaboration on, and industry investment in, CCUS technologies
- increase domestic and export markets for CCUS technologies
- identify new viable CO2 storage sites in Australia
- increase knowledge and capabilities in CCUS in Australia
- support the development of Clean Hydrogen Industrial Hubs or clean LNG production facilities.
You can apply if you meet the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria are a set of rules that describe who we can consider for this grant. You can apply if you:
- are an eligible entity
- have an eligible project
- have eligible expenditure.
All eligibility criteria is described in the grant opportunity guidelines.
From $1,000,000.00 to $30,000,000.00
Applications open on Monday 11 October 2021.
To apply, go to business.gov.au/ccustech
business.gov.au provides information and advice to customers via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance.