Closed Grant Opportunity View - GO4773
Commonwealth Continuity of Support Programme –Accommodation Management Grant Opportunity
Show close time for other time zones
The purpose of the grant opportunity is to provide organisations that deliver accommodation support to CoS clients with an opportunity to maintain or refurbish accommodation to meet the needs and support older clients with a disability in their care.
The AMG delivers improved accommodation for long term CoS clients and assists them to reside in their choice of accommodation.
The objectives of the grant opportunity are:
- maintaining accommodation standards for older people with disabilities under the CoS programme; and
- refurbishing accommodation where required to meet acceptable standards for older people with disabilities under the CoS programme.
The intended outcomes of the grant opportunity are:
- for older people with a disability to be supported in appropriate accommodation under the CoS Programme;
- to provide housing for older people with a disability in specialist long term residential accommodation that meets their care needs; and
- to ensure CoS clients can continue to reside in supported accommodation.
To view the grant opportunity documents, please select the red "GO Documents" button on the left hand side.
To be eligible you must be one of the listed organisations at Amended Appendix A – List of Eligible Organisations. Listed organisations are current CoS providers that are delivering supported residential accommodation services with an executed agreement with the department.
Submit your application by the closing date and time using the online application form link located via the "GO Documents" button on the left hand side.
Once you have submitted your application using the online application form link you will receive an automatic email with your Submission Reference ID. Retain this number if you wish to query your application with the Department.