Current Grant Opportunity View - GO5838
General Practice Training Support Activities
Show close time for other time zones
The purpose of this grant opportunity is to provide grant funding for ancillary activities and support services, undertaken on behalf of GP registrars and supervisors, and to provide various forms of representation and support to registrars and supervisors involved in vocational GP training across all GP training programs.
The objectives of the General Practice Training Support Activities program are:
- support activities for vocational GP training registrars and supervisors to ensure continuity and stability;
- promote general practice specialisation; and
- support general practice education and training to meet the needs of Australian communities.
The intended outcomes of the program are:
- provision of independent advice, mentoring and support services for supervisors and medical students, junior doctors and general practice registrars who are working toward achieving fellowship in general practice;
- provision of independent and impartial representation of general practice registrar and/or supervisor interests through various advisory groups, committees and governance structures/organisations.
- high registrar and supervisor satisfaction with training and support received; and
- increased attractiveness of GP training (to both doctors and practices)
To view the grant opportunity documents, please select the red "Grant Opportunity Documents" button on the left hand side.
To be eligible you must be a listed organisation:
- General Practice Registrars Australia Limited
- Indigenous General Practice Registrars Network
- Cultural Educators and Cultural Mentors Network
- GPTA Ltd
Complete your application form (word document) found within the red “Grant Opportunity Documents” button on the left-hand side. Submit the application by attaching the application form and all other required attachments via the red “Submit Application” button on the left-hand side.
You should keep a copy of your application and any supporting documentation. Registered users will receive an automated notification acknowledging the receipt of your application.
Applicants should follow the below instructions to upload their application:
- Filename(s) do not exceed 100 characters
- Any file type can be submitted to GrantConnect
- Refer to ‘How to apply’ section of the Grant Opportunity Guidelines for further detail relating to attachment size limit limitations.
- Refrain from using special characters. These include, but are not limited to, colon, forward and back slash, question marks, en and em dash.
- A maximum of five (5) separate files can be submitted at one time
- Do not include macros or password protect applications or attachments.