Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO4638
National Women's Alliances
Show close time for other time zones
The Australian Government is inviting organisations to apply for grant funding under the Women’s Leadership and Development Program (WLDP) to serve as National Women’s Alliances.
The National Women’s Alliances grant opportunity will establish 6 civil society networks (Alliances) to ensure women’s voices are heard in the policy making process.
The intended outcomes of the National Women’s Alliances stream are that Alliances:
• Represent Australian women, including underrepresented women.
• Collaborate with policymakers to inform the Australian Government’s understanding of policy issues affecting Australian women.
• Collaborate with policymakers to inform the development of policy solutions to issues affecting Australian women.
Alliances should have a national footprint. Given this, organisations should apply under one of the 6 specific themes to achieve maximum impact. The 6 themes are:
- women’s safety
- women’s economic security and leadership
- Australian women from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women
- women living in rural, regional and remote areas of Australia
- Australian women living with disability.
To be eligible you must be one of the following entity types:
• Indigenous Corporation
• Incorporated Association
• Statutory Entity
If you are applying as a Trustee on behalf of a Trust, the Trustee must have an eligible entity type as listed above.
Applications from consortia are acceptable, as long as you have a lead applicant who is solely accountable to the Commonwealth for the delivery of grant activities and is an eligible entity as per the list above.
To apply, go to the application form here.